Monday, March 10, 2014

Meal Planning - Week of March 10

So far, cooking Whole30 dinners have been pretty easy to make for our whole family. I am glad that Whole30 is very similar to what Tommy eats anyway so I don't have to do many adjustments. We all have different foods for breakfast, and Tommy and I tend to have similar lunches. Last week we made a big batch of meatloaf and it was so good as leftovers. It was delicious as is and also with eggs for breakfast. So we're definitely having meatloaf again this week.

Today I finally received my Paderno Spiralizer and Coconut Aminos. Coconut Aminos are made from coconut tree sap and are a soy free alternative to soy sauce. I am so excited about my Paderno Spiralizer. It's sort of like a rotating mandoline. It allows you to cut veggies into noodles and other spiral shapes. I tried it tonight with sweet potatoes and it worked great! I'm so excited for another way to eat sweet potatoes. I'm getting sick of mashed and roasted sweet potatoes. 


Monday - Brittany Angell's Buffalo Chicken Alfredo with Spiralized Sweet Potato Noodles with cauliflower

Tuesday - Pork Lo Mein (Based off of Brittany Angell's Paleo Lo Mein with Spiralized Noodles)

Wednesday - Sweetener Free MeatloafOnion Sweet Potatoes and Carrots, and Brussels Sprouts

Thursday - Leftovers 

Friday - Brittany Angell's Paleo Crispy Coconut Mango Chicken, but with fish instead


Sunday - BBQ

No comments:

Post a Comment