Ginger Stir Fry20 oz ground turkey
3 bell peppers, sliced into matchsticks
12 oz cremini mushrooms, sliced
1/4 cup chicken broth
2 Tbsp oil, divided
2 Tbsp coconut aminos
1 Tbsp + 2 tsp gluten free soy sauce
1 Tbsp potato starch
1 tsp chili garlic sauce
1 tsp sesame oil
1 tsp fish sauce
1/2 tsp ground ginger
Serve over white rice (I make 2 cups of dry rice)
1. In a small bowl, whisk together the chicken broth, coconut aminos, potato starch, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, chili garlic sauce, sesame oil, fish sauce and ground ginger.
2. Cook the ground turkey in a large non-stick skillet or a dutch oven sized pot over medium heat. When the turkey is almost cooked through, add 2 teaspoons of soy sauce.
3. Place the cooked turkey in a large bowl. Add 1 tablespoon of oil. Saute the bell peppers until tender. Add the peppers to the large bowl.
4. Add the remaining tablespoon of oil to the pan. Saute the mushrooms for a few minutes until they are just tender and beginning to brown.
5. Add the turkey and bell peppers back to the pan. Pour the sauce over the top. Stir until well combined and everything is warm. Serve over steamed rice.