Sunday, February 23, 2014

Meal Planning - Week of February 24

So here's the first of hopefully many weekly meal planning posts. It took me a little while to decide what to make and write out the shopping list. I *think* I have everything on the list that we need for the week. We'll see how well I did as the week unfolds.

This week we'll be introducing Tommy to shrimp. I've been hesitant to introduce shellfish since he's allergic to so many of the common allergens. Fingers crossed that Tommy will be able to eat them without a reaction. 

Monday - Hamburgers, Onion Sweet Potatoes and Salad
Tuesday - Carnitas Burritos
Wednesday - Turkey Chili and Corn-Free Cornbread
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Pork and Tofu Pillows and Simply Gai Lan (Chinese style broccoli)
Saturday - Cilantro and Lime Sweet Potatoes Hasselback StyleShrimp with Cilantro Pesto and salad
Sunday - Loaded Sweet Potato Soup (It'll be similar to my Lighter Loaded Baked Potato Soup)

No comments:

Post a Comment